1. Where and who makes LittleMod items?
All of the items are handmade in my home studio downtown Squamish, BC by me Jessica Udell. I have little helpers and my husband do small things from time to time but I make everything myself.
2. How long do orders take to process?
After an order is placed it takes approximately 2 weeks to complete then ship out your order to you.
3. What if I am local to Squamish?
I will contact you with the email address used to create your order and let you know that your order is ready for pick up or arrange for local delivery. There is a option at checkout to select local pick up so you don't get charged for shipping.
4. Do you take custom orders?
Yes I do but it is dependent on my current turn around time for website orders.
5. Do you offer wholesale?
Yes I do but I mostly focus on direct sales from my website in order to maintain a great quality product for my customers.
6. What is your return policy?
Because of the nature of my items being handmade to order I do not accept returns or cancellations. If there is a problem with your order however please don't hesitate to contact me.
7. If I have a question, what is the fastest way to get an answer?
Use the "Message Us" button at the bottom left of any page on the website.
8. Are LittleMod Clothing's garments compliant?
Absolutely! Our garments comply with the specifications laid out by the Textile Labelling Act. Our CA# is 61555
9. Do your products vary from the product photos on your website?
The placement of the prints will vary as they are small batch made, the colours of the pieces may look different from screen to screen as well but I do try to capture the colours as good as I am able to.